Furnace & Air Duct Cleaning
Better Air Quality, Higher Efficiency, Safer Operation, Lower Heating Bills
All our services are backed with our 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.
All our technicians are insured and bonded with multiple years of field experience. Our technicians are certified cleaners. They will treat your home as if it was their own.
Our Trucks Have . . .
A Capacity of 16000 CFM Vacuum, Quincy 325 compressor with 250-PSI Air Pressure Skipper Line and 150 ft Plus Vacuum/Pressure Hose.
If that doesn’t get the job done nothing will, here is what we do . . . .
1) We will inspect the location of your furnace and the main duct lines to determine how and where we will hook up our vacuum hose.
2) Our technicians will now bring in a 12” vacuum hose and hook it up to the furnace system. This will create a powerful vacuum within the system (negative airflow) removing the dust and debris from the system out to the truck.
3) While the vacuum is hooked up to the air duct system, the technician will seal off all the supply and return registers (vents) throughout the home or business. When all air ducts are sealed, a high pressure air hose is “snaked” down each vent individually blowing and air washing all dust and debris out to the truck.
4) After all the air ducts are “snaked”, the main air ducts by the furnace are then air washed also.
5) The technician will now clean out the furnace with high pressure air. The blower, motor, burners, compartments and entire furnace is air washed inside and out, again removing any dust.
6) Once the system is cleaned, we will cap any holes drilled with 28 gauge tin caps or cap plugs.
This method is called the push/pull method (we are pushing the dust at the same time we are pulling the dust out to the truck). This is an extremely thorough cleaning method and it will leave your system dust free.
Dryer Vent Cleaning
Dirty dryer vents can cause house or business fires and should be cleaned out regularly. PSV cleans dryer vents using our powerful truck mounted cleaning units to insure your dryer vent is clear of lint. Again we use the push/pull method (see above)
- Furnace maintenance & cleaning combos
- Electronic filter cleaning
- Hot water heater cleaning
- Dryer vent cleaning
- Furnace & ducts located in crawl spaces
- Additional furnaces
- Electrostatic filters
- Sanitize system
Since PSV has powerful truck-mount vacuum air duct cleaning trucks and not just portable vacuums or modified carpet cleaning trucks, we have the power and capability to clean out your commercial heating systems, air exchange units, and commercial dryer vents.